The TIEMS 2021 annual conference will take place either physically in France (Paris) on December 7th and 8th with live broadcasting system. Depending on the evolution of the health situation in France, it could be held virtually from 6th to 10th December.
Public safety and security, public health, and all disaster management organizations first responders need to work collaboratively and still be more resilient tomorrow than today by monitoring, anticipating, responding and learning.
TIEMS 2021 Annual Conference main topic is:
New Emergency Management in a Resilience Era Facing Health, Climate and Energy Challenges
The following topics will be discussed (not limited):
- Innovative models and tools to optimize resources, anticipate events or deal with unexpected problems
- New key actors and partnerships to create or improve crisis response
- Smart and resilient cities towards health, climate and energy challenges
- Climate and energy change and adaptation of rescue and response forces
- COVID-19 and future health challenges towards adaptation of rescue and response forces
- New resilience policies: How institutions can act towards a shared agenda for action
- Citizen’s preparedness: how to make them part of a genuine culture of resilience
- AI, new technologies and cybersecurity in new emergency management
- Safety and security of (new) energies for first responders
- Other subjects related to the previous topics
Call for Papers and Posters
Two types of abstracts can be submitted to one of the tracks above:
- Completed or ongoing academic research (max 1000 words).
- Practitioners talk (from 200 to 500 words): we strongly encourage submissions describing real-world experiences and case studies and lessons learnt for this TIEMS conference.
Once submitted, all articles will be distributed for evaluation among the pool of reviewers according to their domain of expertise and the topics addressed by the paper. Practitioner submissions will be reviewed according to relevance and ability to contribute to discussions rather than by standard academic criteria.
Accepted papers will be organized in conference sessions that will be distributed among the tracks.
Please, to submit an abstract for a Paper or Poster, click here à Easy Chair
|Submissions||Academic Research||Practitioners Talk|
|Abstract Submission||June 30th 2021||September 30th 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance||July 15th 2021||October 15th 2021|
|Full Paper Submission or Power-point Presentations||August 30th 2021||November 15th 2021|
|Notification of Peer-review Result for Academic Papers||September 20th 2021|
|Submission of Final Academic Papers in the TIEMS Proceedings Format||November 1st 2021|
The best papers will be published through TIEMS and HCFRN websites.
Videos of the conference will be available on HCFRN and TIEMS websites.
CALL US 📞
+33 1 78 95 83 39
FIND US 📍
162 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, 75008 Paris, France
EMAIL US ✒️
CALL US 📞
+32 2286 80 38
FIND US 📍
Rue Des Deux Eglises 39, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
EMAIL US ✒️