TIEMS Academy contains today TIEMS Educational Material, in form of Programs and Proceedings from TIEMS International Events, TIEMS own developed Courses, Courses provided by the TIEMS International Education Network and Links provided to Relevant International Teaching Material for TIEMS International Certification - TQC & TQAC.
The overall goal is that TIEMS Academy shall be an online portal that will make emergency management educational resources, from TIEMS and reputable educational institutions and initiatives, broadly available worldwide.
OVERALL GOALS AND PLANS FOR TIEMS ACADEMY
- Educating the Public
- Educating Children
- Educating Officials
- Improving Preparedness
- Offering Courses and Training
- Helping Certify Expertise
- Help students find and connect with useful live and online education resources
- Make increasing amounts of emergency management knowledge available online, especially to vulnerable societies
- Provide a platform to share critical lessons learned from disasters and emergencies
- Be an eLearning and Certification platform that will foster, across the international community, a shared, common understanding of emergency management elements, systems, standards, and terminology
- Establish a directory of education resources, described within a common framework, including live and online degree programs, courses, workshops, and knowledge bases
- Be an online portal that will make emergency management educational resources, from established educational institutions and initiatives, broadly available to students worldwide
TIEMS ACADEMY AND TIEMS INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION - TQCTM & TQACTM
TQC & TQAC Applicants may acquire required Competencies anywhere they wish – past coursework or experience, independent study, or they may take on-line or in-person courses. As time goes on, TIEMS Academy will be providing access to an increasing number of courses relevant to TQC & TQAC Certification. TIEMS Academy will guide the TQC & TQAC Certification Candidates to relevant teaching material for their preparation for the TQC & TQAC certification. This teaching material includes:
- TIEMS Library with Programs and Proceedings from TIEMS Worldwide Conferences and Workshops: Click Here
- TIEMS Owned developed Courses (Will be added continuously as they are made available from TIEMS worldwide chapters and members)
- Courses available from TIEMS International Education Partners (See link to TIEMS Education Partners)
- TQC & TQAC Candidate Study and Evaluation Guide (Contain links to teaching material recommended for TQC candidates)
Access to TIEMS Academy is through TQC & TQAC Platform for TQC & TQAC candidates.
STRUCTURE AND FUTURE PLANS FOR TIEMS ACADEMY
The overall goal is that TIEMS Academy shall be an online portal that will make emergency management educational resources, from TIEMS and established educational institutions and initiatives, broadly available worldwide.
LINKS TO DESCRIPTION AND DETAILS OF TIEMS EDUCATION, TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION