TQCTM & TQACTM PREREQUISITE FOR TQCTM & TQACTM COMPLIANCE
TQC & TQAC Applicants may acquire required Competencies anywhere they wish – past coursework or experience, independent study, or they may take on-line or in-person courses. TIEMS Academy will be available to the Candidate, when logged into the TQC & TQAC Web Platform, and here the Candidate will find some relevant courses for his/her preparation for the TQC & TQAC Exam. As time goes by, TIEMS Academy will be filled up with more and more relevant courses.
TQCTM & TQACTM PROCTORING
In order for the TQC & TQAC candidates to take the TQC & TQAC exam wherever they are worldwide, TIEMS has implemented on-line proctoring of the TQC & TQAC candidates during their examination by using the ProctorFree solution. ProctorFree provides an accurate identification and authentication of the TQC & TQAC exam candidate. For more information about ProctorFree please visit www.proctorfree.com.
|TQCTM & TQACTM Examination
||TQCTM Re-Certification||Upgrade from TQACTM to TQCTM Certification|
The TQC and TQAC candidates will have the same exam. The exam questions will focus on emergency management principles and practices reflected in the TQC & TQAC Examination Competence Framework and background knowledge reflected in the TQC & TQAC Candidate Certification Guide, which the Candidate get access to when logged into the TQC & TQAC Platform. The TQC & TQAC exam consists of 50 multiple-choice questions and 10 essay questions.
TIEMS International Certification - TQC is valid for three (3) years.
TIEMS International Certification - TQAC is a one time Certification which can be upgraded to TQC.
TQC Certification is awarded for a three-year period, with re-certification efforts required prior to the end of the third year. The TQC Certification Board will notify the TQC-certified person at the beginning of their third year, asking them to submit the TQC Re-Certification Form if he/she intends to maintain his/her certification. The TQC Compliance Board will then evaluate the TQC-certified person’s experience, activity, and education/training during the 3 years TQC certification period, and, if they continue to be qualified, issues a TQC Re-Certification Certificate, or asks the candidate to take the TQC Re-Certification Exam. In the latter case, the evaluation will follow the same procedure, but simpler, as with a new TQC certification.
TQAC is a one time award, showing proper education in emergency management
TQAC can be upgraded to TQC certification when the candidate has achieved the necessary practical experience (Participation and Contribution) in emergency management.
The candidate can then submit the TQAC Certification Upgrade to TQC Form.
The TQAC-certified person’s experience and Activity will be evaluated by the TQC & TQAC Compliance Board, and if fulfilling the TQC requirements, awarded the TQC certification.
|TQCTM & TQACTM COST POLICY
TIEMS general policy is that education and certification in emergency and disaster management should be affordable by most, and therefore the cost of being TQC & TQAC certified will be kept at a minimum, covering only the cost to TIEMS for offering and maintaining the TQC & TQAC service.
It is required that before the TQC Certification Board will initiate the TQC & TQAC certification process for the Applicant, the Applicant must become a TIEMS Member, and the Applicant need to pay the TQC or TQAC Certification Fee before starting uploading documents to the TQC & TQAC Platform, and then pay the TQC & TQAC Examination Fee, before getting access to TQC & TQAC Examination. After the Applicant has passed the TQC & TQAC Exam, his/her TIEMS membership will be upgraded to TIEMS Professional Certified Member.
Likewise, the TQAC Upgrade Fee to TQC and the TQC Re-Certification Fee have to be paid prior to application of same.
It is also to be understood that TIEMS does not guarantee that an applicant’s certification will be successful. No claim of liability, in any shape of form, can be made by any applicant against TIEMS and/or any of its officers who are part of the TQC & TQAC process(es).
PRACTICAL STEPS AND PAYMENT TIME, DURING THE TQCTM & TQACTM CERTIFICATION PROCESS
- Please, note that you need to be a TIEMS member in good standing (paid membership), before your TQC & TQAC application will be processed by the TQC & TQAC Certification Board. Please, use the following link to become a TIEMS member: TIEMS Membership
- To start the process for applying for TIEMS International Certification - TQC & TQAC, you should first read the TQC & TQAC Brief Introduction and consider if you are qualified for TQC & TQAC Certification and also read and confirm that you will adhere to the TQC & TQAC Code of Conduct. That both of these documents are read and understood, should be confirmed when answering the questions in the TQC & TQAC Application Form, which you find on the following link: TQC & TQAC Application Form
- The TQC & TQAC Certification Board will evaluate your TQC & TQAC Application Form within 7 days, and if accepted, either for TQC or TQAC Certification, which will be decided by the TQC & TQAC Certification Board, you will receive, to your e-mail address, a unique Password and Username, which is to be used when logging in to the TQC & TQAC Platform and continue your TQC & TQAC application process. The TQC & TQAC Platform is found on the following link: TQC & TQAC Platform
- Before starting uploading your documentations to the TQC & TQAC Platform, you need to pay the TQC & TQAC Certification Fee, and upload proof of your payment to the TQC & TQAC Platform
- If your TQC & TQAC Application Form is not accepted by the TQC & TQAC Certification Board, you will be advised on how you can improve your qualifications before applying again for TQC & TQAC Certification.
DOWNLOAD TQCTM & TQACTM DOCUMENTATION
TIEMS is a voluntary organization, and all its directors, officers and members work for free with developing the organization and its activities. The idea and initiative to develop TIEMS International Certification - TQC & TQAC, was initated in 2006, and in the time from then to present, many TIEMS volunteers have been involved in this development, and I like to thank them all.
However, there has a been a core team of TQC & TQAC Developers and TQC Test candidates, and each of them is presented hin the TQC Newsletter .
K. Harald Drager, TIEMS President